Monday 18 May 2015

Busy blog

Last week was a busy week. I went to Chase Home Ed group and I made a vegetable face.
Remember kids, you have to be careful with a knife.

The slide was super fun.
On Wednesday we went ice skating as usual. Ice skating is snow cool. 
Then we went to Cupcake Lane. I had a hot cocoa with whipped cream and marshmallows.
Ooh and we mustn't forget Bob. I am driving Bob.(not for real)
I made a Candle Slice o'Cake cake. 
Candle Slice O' Cake is Lalaloopsy Land's biggest birthday party enthusiast! She loves to throw surprise birthday parties for everyone including herself! Candle is the older sister of little Wishes Slice O' Cake. Her name is based off of the traditional birthday candle that is placed on the cake, in her case however a slice o' cake!
Sparkles has new pyjamas and slippers 

No comments:

Post a Comment