Tuesday, 9 December 2014

stop the poorly

Today we went to cannock chase home ed  group.

I am decroating my cake case Christmas tree with glitter.

FUNGUS OF THE WEEK it is called  a common ink cap do not eat this one it is very poisonous
The book says it can be poisonous when it reacts with alcohol in the bloodstream causing nausea and hot flushes.

 Moms finger is in a plaster because  to have a little sample to check if evrything is ok.

Here is the funny seat.

A machine is checking moms blood.
Last week, when I told Sarah that I was giving blood, and that it was to help keep people alive, she asked if I would still be alive afterwards. Fortunately, I am. 

1 comment:

  1. I think those fungi look like the ones that burst through our pavement on Halloween. There is nothing there now except a mess of broken up tarmac!